- 47% of college students feel their high school did not "teach them the organizational skills required to do well in college”
- 54% of students believe their grades would be higher if they could learn to become and stay organized
- 48.4% of college students feel they do not have enough time to complete their coursework
- 87% of college students say they want to learn to improve their time management and organization skills
- 50% of college students claim not to have any sort of system in place for managing their assignments, notes, supplies or time
- 23% of college students keep only a mental to-do list
College Success Plan offers solutions to EACH of these problems. By following our program, our students acquire the habits and skills necessary to become organized, accountable and self-sufficient individuals!