- How do you and your student feel about the semester?
- Were you and your child pleased with the results?
- What went well?
- What can your student do differently?
- Where and what are my priorities?
- Is my next semester schedule realistic?
- How can I improve?
- What are my realistic goals for next semester?
- What are my overall college expectations?
- Where can I get extra support?
Don't miss out on the opportunity to reflect on the semester with your student!
Planning a college visit soon? Don’t go without College Scoops! Get a feel for student life and beyond when you connect with their handpicked student and parent ambassadors who share the best places to eat, sleep and explore on and around campus.
* Save time, energy and stress and enjoy the sights and bites!
* Over 120+ colleges highlighted with over 900+ restaurants, hotels, and excursions.
* 300+ College Scoops Student Ambassadors take you onto the campus for an
insider's peek into student life.
* Parents' "Top 5 Picks" for each campus.
Moira McCullough started College Scoops after spending countless hours scouting college campuses with her 3 college-bound teenagers. A wanderlust and foodie at heart, Moira has developed a surefire itinerary for over 120 college campuses, saving parents hours of research, whether they're visiting in person or exploring online.
College Scoops is great for families visiting campus as a preview or parents weekend. Make it a great experience!
Elizabeth Pyle, M.Ed., has been working with students for over 25 years as an educator in the public/private school system, tutor and successful business owner in the educational field.